SafeGuardOne Suggestion for Improvement Management ensures that suggestions for improvement are actively encouraged, received, considered and, if appropriate, delegated as well as that their implementation is monitored and recorded. The actual use will ensure that both staff and clients are aware that the organization is ready to respond professionally to any improvement suggestion.
Furthermore, it guarantees that each suggestion, made at each level of the organization, is properly captured and handled and discussed. This way, all qualified improvements are bundled for current or future improvement programs.
Process Improvement is a method to introduce process changes to improve quality, reduce costs or accelerate schedules.
- Improvement of system and operations
- Reduced risks and better contingency
- Always the right team in charge per type of hazard
- By reducing administrative tasks, more time for detailed examination
- Increases the involvement
- The best area to strengthen the ‘In control’ status of your organization to all stakeholders